Monday 2 June 2014

UPDATE! ♡ I'm Back!

HEY!

So.. I haven't blogged in.. well, a while. oops!
I've been realllyy busy with uni lately as it was coming up to all my deadline dates and I also have to balance that with work too, maybe fit in some sleep if I have enough time!
Literally these past couple of months have been so hectic for me but now I'm freeee! and back to regular blogging. I've missed this too much!

So I thought I'd just easily get back into it by posting kind of an update post to let you know what I've been upto as quite a lot has changed!

1,2 - Hung out with some awesome friends, old & new!



Dyed my hair silver! Yep, I've been saying it for ages and now I've taken the plunge. Also taught myself how to do fishtail plaits and I haven't been out of them since! Hey I also got my face pierced...but there's a separate post on that coming soon

Stressed myself out by juggling deadlines and my job, trying to fit in 4/5 hours sleep a night where I could for 2 weeks, yikes!

But then awesome projects came out of it. This is my final line up for a collection I did based on the Meadham Kirchhoff brand, the concept is Girl/Grrrl Scouts and I will be making these pieces this summer.

Completed a 10k/6.25 mile run in the centre of Manchester for the Sophie Lancaster Foundation, I managed to raise my target of £150.00 with the help of some truly amazing people and with about 2 few mile runs of training...

This was another piece of work that I handed in for one of my deadlines, although it's not my favourite I'm proud of it because at the beginning of this module, I had no idea how to use photoshop/illustrator but I managed this!

Here is another piece of work I completed for my first year. This was a live brief from the company Made in Leeds. My work got put on their website too if you want to have a look :)

 Made in Leeds - The City Talking

Thanks for having a look and I will be posting more soon now I'm finished with my first year! ♡


1 comment:

  1. Love this final piece for Made In Leeds, its so nice!!
    Well done tackling uni!! Xx

    Ah x


    www.onthehuntblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete