Tuesday 3 June 2014

OOTN: Oversized shirt ♡ Old Post




Hey Guys! ♡

So this is quite an old post and I wasn't sure whether to post it or not. If you know me personally then you'll know that I'm extremely self conscious of myself and my body. I was absolutely fine wearing this outfit out,  but as we all know the atmosphere on the internet can be completely different.

However, I thought I really liked this outfit and this is my blog, so I can post whatever content I want and still have the power to remove negative or hateful comments. (Which I doubt I will get because honestly, all my followers are babes ♡)

So I'll start explaining the outfit. 
Bowler Hat - Urban Outfitters, £12 Sale
Shirt - Romwe, around £10-£12
Choker - Handmade
Hamsa Hand Necklace - Primark, £1
Skirt - Primark, £3
Boots - H&M, £24.99
Lace Bralet - Sparkle and Fade, Urban Outfitters, £5


I wore this outfit for my friends birthday meal, we went to Red Hot Buffet in Leeds and it was an awesome night! We then went out that weekend too and had one of the best night outs I've had! We were at Wire in Leeds and I honestly can't remember much, but from what I can it involved a lot of wine and dancing!

I've posted a lot of OOTD's on my blog but never an outfit of the night! What do you guys think? I'd love to do more of these.

Thanks for reading ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment