Thursday 19 June 2014

Festival Vibes & Porcelain Skin ♡

Hey Guys! ♡

Today I shot a few photo's of a summer/festival inspired outfit. Although I've only been to one festival (Download '13, best 5 days EVER), unfortunately they always seem to fall when I've had exams/work/other things to pay for. If you know me IRL then you'll know how much of a music/gig junkie I am and this absolutely breaks my heart!
 
So even though I'm not going to any this year, I thought it would be fun to show what I would wear as I'm inspired by all the bloggers showing their outfits recently.

(Also you might notice I look slightly less awkward in these pictures, I'm doing this thing where I don't take myself too seriously for a change)






Hat - Urban Outfitters, £12 sale
Headphones - TK Maxx, £10
Black Dress (Underneath) - New Look, £12
Daisy Dress - H&M, £9.99 + Staff Discount
Bunny Necklace - H&M, £1 Sale + Staff Discount 
Frilly Socks - Primark, £2
Shoes - Office, £10 or £5 sale like 2 years ago. 



I thought I'd throw this one in too because recently I've been trying to get back into learning the guitar. I've finished uni for summer now and I wanted a hobby and this is the perfect time to pick it back up!

I've also tried a new way of publishing my photo's because I hate having like a million pictures! 

Thanks for reading and let me know what you think! ♡


Also I've decided that at the end of every post I'll be posting some music that I've been listening to recently as I want to cover more than fashion on my blog. So here's a song that I've been none stop listening to recently thanks to my best friend Jay. 

Guilty Filthy Soul by AWOLNATION





No comments:

Post a Comment