Tuesday 23 December 2014

Minimal Home Inspiration ♡

Hey lovelies
Hope you're all doing well.


If you've been on my blog for a while, then you'll know how much I love home decorations and how I often have a really big urge to change everything. My room is currently exploding with pastel colours, prints, material everywhere, inspiration pictures and an explosion of little nick nacks and clothes. 

Although I do love the way my room is and I like to project my creative personality onto my room, I've been getting more into the minimal style and I'm thinking that I need a change. It's not anything like "oh I'm 21 now so I have to be an adult" because I'm probably still going to have it covered in glitter and pastels when I'm 31. I'm just liking the minimal black and white look recently and I thought I'd show you some home inspiration pictures. 

Source
 


The main features that I love about these pictures are the colours (minimal, black white and green), the use of space such as the hanging clothes rails, fairy lights to brighten up the room adding more characteristics and finally the finishing touches such as plants and framed pictures. 

All of the sources of these photos and more can be found on my pinterest page. 


I hope you enjoyed this post and it helps if you were looking for inspiration in this theme.
I've also created an online facebook page to add to my portfolio and an easier way to reach people that might not be able to follow with a blogging platform, which you can find here.

I hope you have a lovely christmas!
love xo
 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the jars and lights! :) Rebecca // rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete