Monday 15 December 2014

Mini Haul ♡

Hey lovelies!
Hope you're all well.

Todays post is going to be a mini haul, I went shopping last week and picked up a few things that I'm in love with! 


The first two things that I got (which are probably the best things I've ever purchased) are these black heeled boots. The first pair which are at the front, I've wanted since last year. We got them in and before I could think about getting them they sold out in my size! Luckily we got them back in and I grabbed the last pair. I've worn these to work for a few shifts and they're really comfortable! One of them was hurting at the front but it's just a part of wearing them in, now they're fine. £29.99 H&M

The next pair I love so much! I haven't worn them out yet because they're a bigger heel than the other pair and I've literally only been working so I didn't want to risk it. I have had a cheeky few laps around the flat to test them in and they feel amazing. I'm saving these ones for when I'm dressing up or when I won't be on my feet all day, just incase. £29.99 H&M

I decided to also try H&M's new range of make up products. I've got quite a few things from the make up range in the past, my favourites being the mascara, matte lipsticks and the eyebrow products. I was looking for a new slanted brush for filling in my eyebrows and I found the 'Smokey eye brush' which is slanted at one end and an eyeshadow brush at the other. I've used both ends of this brush and they're one of the best brushes I've tried. I also thought I'd try the lip brush because I've been having trouble recently with applying lipstick due to my medusa piercing, now I can apply it properly and not end up with lipstick all over my face! Both £2.99

I also got a new blusher from H&M, initially I thought it would be too bright for me because it was a blend of bright pink, orange and cream. However, when I put it on it was the perfect shade....until I dropped it on the floor and smashed the whole thing. I would recommend this product though because it's really pigmented so you don't need a lot. It also comes with a mirror and handy on-the-go brush. £2.99

The last thing I got from H&M was a new mascara. If i'm being totally honest, the part of this product that made me buy it was the snazzy packaging. It reminds me of sweets for some reason! I really like this mascara, it's cheap and it does what it says on the box. The only problem I had at first was the brush being bigger than what I am used to, but I've learnt to adapt and not end up with it all over my eyes. £1.99

Next up are two products from Lush. I went in to get Snow Fairy because this is the first year I've managed to get it! I did try last year but it's so popular that I left it too late. I got the medium sized bottle and I have used it in every shower I've had since. One thing I have noticed is that it only takes a tiny amount each time because it's super thick and the scent is really strong, even the woman in the shop said it will last me until next christmas and I thought she was joking! I'd highly recommend this product, it's long lasting, cheap for the quality and smells like pear drops. £7.50 Lush




Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the haul!
Have an awesome day


 



No comments:

Post a Comment