Thursday 13 November 2014

Favourite things for rainy days ♡

Hey guys! ♡

Todays blog post is all about a few of my favourite things to do on cold, rainy days. The weather and lack of light has been really taking its toll on me recently, I'm not feeling any motivation to do anything at all and the symptoms for S.A.D is basically a biography of my life at the moment. (Not meaning any offence to people that have been diagnosed with it, I genuinly think I have it and will be going to the doctors about it soon.)

I've decided to write a post about my favourite things for when feeling like this or if you just want a cosy night in.

1. Hot chocolate or tea and a film. This is my favourite thing to do when it's raining outside, whether your watching with friends or just by yourself, it's nice to wind down and completely forget about the weather outside. Especially a few guilty pleasures such as Sex And The City.


2. Light a few candles and read a book. I think sometimes to get rid of feeling bad is to curl up with a good book and escape it for a little while.


3.  Netflix series'. I love watching tv shows on netflix because you can just sit back, relax and let them play through. My favourite series on netflix are Orange is the new black, American Horror Story, Gavin and Stacey, Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, Gossip Girl and Sherlock. 



Thanks for reading!
Have an awesome day

1 comment:

  1. Sex in the City is a guilty pleasure of mine as it is so hard not to adore Carrie (even if she does have the most mundane and small-minded issues ever!), have you seen the Carrie Diaries? You can watch it on tubeplus.com, I am sure you'll enjoy it (well, maybe). Gossip Girl is awsome, I wish it never ended! I prefer Hot chocolate over tea personally (just a random fact). I hope you feel some sort of motivation soon, or at least feel better. The winter months really can bring you down! Is it just me or do we all feel more tired earlier?! I keep feeling sleepy at like 7am! I love your blog and morning! xo

    http://plasticz0mbie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete