Tuesday 11 November 2014

A/W Wardrobe Ideas ♡

Hey guys! ♡

Today I got sucked back into the world of polyvore. If you've seen my earlier posts, you'll see my back to uni inspired polyvore boards. I've decided to make a few for A/W 14 inspiration. I've based this on things I would wear personally, but the website has literally every item of clothing you can think of on there so I'm sure you could find something for your personal style.

I love playing with polyvore because it's really easy to use, it's easy to find clipped items and even to add your own. I feel a bit like in Clueless where she's looking through outfits on the computer...
As if I would have time to do this in the morning!

It's good to plan outfits if you were going to a meeting, on holiday or even if you wanted to change your wardrobe with the new season.

Here are a few boards that I've made just playing around with it;






All the items shown are on my polyvore profile and you can see all the details and similar items. 

I would definitely reccomend using polyvore incase you're stuck for inspiration. I feel really inspired just by doing this and I think I've already got my next few days outfits planned! Makes a change from using whatever I have clean. Gross I know but I'm a student in a 4 people shared house and we have one washing machine, spare me.



Hope you have an amazing day as usual!
Thanks for reading ♡

2 comments:

  1. I adore your style! Its definitely cut yet alternative! I like the monochrome and I am a sucker for any band tshirt! Personally I'm not keen on round sunnies, but all to our own. You have an eye for putting outfoits together, pixie! If you are into creepy or cute style I urge you to check out my ROMWE A/W 2014 Wishlist ( http://plasticz0mbie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/romwe-wishlist-aw-2014.html ). All the items can be purchased currently on the site!

    p.s I hope you are enjoying uni!

    http://plasticz0mbie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh same I'm running out of space for band shirts! Yeah I'll definitely check it out! I am enjoying it it's just hard work xx

      Delete