Wednesday 17 September 2014

Product Review: Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash ♡

Hey guys!

Today I'm reviewing a product that I got for my 21st birthday from my lovely friend Lisa. She got me a few Soap and Glory products which I love, but there's one in particular that I just had to rave about!

It's the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush, energy boosting, citrus conditioning, fresh & foamy body wash with lime oil, coolcapsule X, kiwi juice water & a skin softening omega-rich veggie oil. 

 

I've been using this for almost two weeks now and aside from my prescribed shower creams, it's my favourite shower product I've ever used!

First off I'll start with the thing that usually draws me into all Soap and Glory products, the amazing packaging! I'm such a sucker for packaging and especially when it is something like bath/beauty products that I can have on show. The S&G products are packaged in bright colours with eye catching graphics and fonts which makes it almost impossible to walk past when shopping! You know when you're just walking through a shop intending to buy one thing and end up having a basket full, this is one of the products that will definitely make that happen! 

Next I'll go onto the smell... all I can say is WOW. When I first saw it I thought it would be a sweet, candyfloss smell because of the name 'sugar crush'. Then when I realised it was lime, I have to be honest, I wasn't keen as I usually don't like things that are that scent. However, the mix of lime and kiwi is absolutely amazing and is the best thing I've ever smelt! Seriously my boyfriend keeps having to take it off me because I won't stop smelling it... 

Next up is application, it's a really nice smooth texture and goes onto the skin easily. You don't need more than a few pumps to cover your whole body which is good because it will last a lot longer! Also I've noticed that the smell lasts a while after you've had a shower even if you use a little bit so you don't have to use a lot. 

I have really sensitive skin, for those of you that have read my previous post about my skin problems and having eczema you will know this, so I'm really picky with the products that I use to go on my skin as I already have prescribed creams to use in the shower and I have to be careful with anything that is scented or perfumed. 

The next thing is value; As I said at the beginning of this post I got this as one of my 21st birthday presents from my good friend Lisa. However when I went on the boots website to check which other products they had in this range, I looked at the price incase I wanted to buy more in the future. (PS they currently have a buy one get one half price offer on all Soap and Glory products). For a 500ml bottle like I have, it costs £6.50 which I thought at first seems like a lot for a shower wash, however now I've used the product quite a few times I really would say that it is a good investment as it's amazing and lasts ages! 

I definitely recommend going out and getting it asap!

Thanks for reading lovelies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment