Wednesday 12 March 2014

OOTD: Casual Uni Outfit ♡


 Hey guys!
Yesterday I took a few photo's when I got in from uni to show you a casual look for the weird weather we're in at the moment!
I ended up taking my jacket off the whole day and just wearing my cardigan but it adds to the look so I thought I'd keep it on.

Hat - Gobbolino UK, Christmas Present
Evenstar necklace - Ebay, only a few pounds
Leaf Necklace - Peacocks, 75p
T-shirt - Primark, £2
Cardigan - H&M, £4 Sale
Jacket - The Ragged Priest in Topshop, £20 Sale
Jeans - H&M, £14.99
Belt - Charity Shop, £6
Doc Martens - £20 Help for Heroes Sale
Bag - Ebay, Less than £10 I think






Also sorry my room is a bit of a wreck...I've been swamped with work and tbh it is the last thing on my mind!

Thanks for reading, I also have a new  'Get to know me tag' video on my youtube channel that you could check out if you want! www.youtube.com/user/pixiemayy

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment