Thursday 13 March 2014

OOTD: Casual Uni Outfit #2 ♡

Hey Guys!

I've been trying to do more Outfit Of The Day posts while it's currently sunny here in the UK!
This one was another casual outfit that I wore to uni this week, I'm like the worst person when it's sunny because although it makes me happy, one tiny bit of heat and I can't handle it D:
I've always been like this, so whenever it's hot, best to avoid me.....

Here are the photo's which my lovely friend Sophie took for me! 
The lighting isn't the best because we did it on the way back from uni so the sun was going down a bit.

Fashion students: Leave for uni when it's dark, don't leave until it's dark.


Can we just appreciate how this is the LEAST flattering shadow ever




Hat which I never take off my head - Gobbolino UK
Daisy Top - H&M, £6.99 or £7.99
Skirt - H&M, £17.99
Shoes - H&M, given to me by my amazing friend Bekky after mine broke! Originally £29.99
Jacket - The Ragged Priest for Topshop, £20 sale
Bag - Ebay
Leaf Necklace - Peacocks, 75p

What are some of your favourite or go-to outfits for a casual day? I'd love to see them! Link me your blogs below.

Thanks for reading lovelies
 xoxo
 

3 comments:

  1. super cute ^^ love the shoes and hat ^^
    x<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect for uni, I've been in a bit of a uni outfit rut lately, always resorting to jeans and new balances, it's so hard being on a fashion course, right?

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete