Sunday 9 November 2014

Leaving meal/Bar Maroc Review ♡

Hey guys!

Today I'm doing something new on my blog which I've never done before, a restaraunt bar review!
Last night me and a coupe of girls from work went out for a meal and a few cocktails. It was my last shift at the Huddersfield H&M last week and I've now transferred!


Dannii enjoying the cushions!


We went to Bar Maroc which is a quirky little bar in Huddersfield. I'd never heard of it before but a lot of people recommended it from work so we thought we'd try it out. At first, I had no idea where the place was, but that's just because I don't know Huddersfield that well. Even when we got there I was confused as you have to go inside the building and upstairs to get to it, as soon as we walked in we were all completely amazed.



The whole place took me by surprise, from the outside I had no idea it would look like it does.

First of all I’ll start with something I didn’t even realise until I started this review, the whole pizza menu is vegetarian?! Although most places do serve vegetarian food now, in normal restaurants there’s a 99% chance that I’ll be eating pasta or pizza. Which I’m not complaining about, but there usually isn’t much variety. Each pizza costs only £4.50 and you can choose 3 toppings to have on there. To be honest, I wasn’t expecting the pizza to be as big as it was! I had mushrooms, peppers and feta cheese. 

 

The food and cocktails are freshly made and you can see them being made while you’re stood at the bar. Alternatively, you can order and tell them where you’re going to be sitting, then the waiters will bring it up for you.




All the members of staff were extremely friendly and helpful, especially when they came round with free olives. DREAMS. The whole atmosphere was amazing, there are a number of rooms which you can go in, including an outside terrace for if you smoke/if it’s a hot day.  There’s the main  bar downstairs, a backroom which we went in that’s quieter and then the roof terrace.

The décor of the place was my favourite part of the experience. It was filled with throws, cushions, lanterns and really cool empty alcohol bottles with long candles in. This added to the amazing atmosphere which the staff and the music already created. 

Dannii's photo, Instagram - daniellaaaa1


I'd highly reccomend going here, it's perfect for every occasion such as dates, drinks with friends, even family. 

Sorry about the quality of the photos, I only had my iphone on hand!

Thanks for reading and I hope you have an amazing day! 

 

2 comments:

  1. oooooo this looks amazing! I am definitely going to try it out! :D

    http://plasticz0mbie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should it's amazing! Super cheap and the staff are so lovely xx

      Delete